Word of the Year Photo Competition
Release your inner photographer!
It’s time to get out your cameras (or your phones) and start snapping photos that you think best depict the new words from 2014.
Here are the competition rules:
- Find a word (or words) that you like from the word list.
- Take a photo that you think depicts this word, or send us one you already have. Be creative!
- Submit your photos via the Add a photo page.
- You can send as many photos as you want during the competition dates.
- The photo comp opens on Monday 19 January and closes Friday 6 February at 5pm*.
- The Editor will pick her favourites to be featured on the Macquarie website.
- Full T&C's available on the Add a photo page.
Need some inspiration? We’ll be featuring daily photos on our Instagram account while Word of the Year is underway. #MacqWOTY
*(Updated on 29/01/2015)
Check out our featured articles:
Macquarie Dictionary Blog archives
2015 (58) 2015 (58)
2014 (67) 2014 (67)
2013 (28) 2013 (28)
2012 (19) 2012 (19)
2011 (18) 2011 (18)
2010 (20) 2010 (20)
2009 (3) 2009 (3)
2008 (2) 2008 (2)
1998 (1) 1998 (1)
Most searched terms
Join Macquarie Dictionary today!
Enjoy all the great features by subscribing today.